If you come across any images where certain parts in the image are covered using a black marker to hide the content, it is natural to get triggered, like anyone, to find what is behind the black marks. If you are trying to find how to see through black marker iPhone, you are at the right place!
A black marker is often used to sensor parts of the pictures to protect privacy, or the owner may not be willing to publicize it. Hence if a person uses a black marker to cover any area of the picture, it is normal if you are curious to see through black marker. Though this might seem unnecessary to waste your time, you might be forced to find how to see through Black marker iPhone. You might be forced to see through the black marker if any essential content that needs to be discovered is a sensor, or it can distract the original picture. Thus, this article is for you if you want to find out what is behind the back marker.
Can you See through the Black/white Marker on iPhone?
Yes, iPhone facilitates seeing through the black or white marker used to cover a picture. However, it can also depend on different factors during the process, including the type of the picture. The thickness, or the transparent percentage of the black or white marker used to cover the space, plays a major role in how far you can see through the black or whiter marker on iPhone. But the editing option to adjust the brightness, exposure, and contrast can help in the process.
The background of the picture also impacts how far you can see through the black or white marker because if a black marker is for a darker background or white markers are used for a lighter background, the project can be quite challenging.
How to See through Black Marker iPhone?
Though using the following steps can help to see through the black marker on iPhone, the results are not guaranteed as it depends on the background of the picture and marker viscosity.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and view the photo you want to see through the black marker.
- Select the edit option to adjust the picture settings.
- Increase the brilliance, shadows, and brightness options to a hundred to make the black marker lighter.
- If the above method wasn’t effective to see through, you could increase the exposure, contrast and highlight option to a hundred.
- Now the picture should be better to see through the black marker. However, the percentage rates can also differ depending on your picture; hence, you must make a few adjustments during the edit and gradually check with every rate.
How to See Through a White Marker on iPhone?
Besides the white marker, iPhone also has a white marker to sensor areas in pictures. Hence, you should be curious to see through the white marker on your iPhone as much as you were curious to see through the black marker. Thus, the following steps will help you discover and see through the white marker.
- Open the image you want to see through the whiter marker in the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Start to edit the picture by making a few adjustments to see through the white marker.
- Select brilliance in the edit option and increase it to 100, including exposure, highlights, shadows, contrast and brightness.
- Once all the options are raised to a hundred, there is a possibility to see through the marker. However, as previously stated, a few factors might decide the result.
How to Avoid your Blacked-out or Hidden Ibeing Revealed?
It is most certain that a black or white marker is to protect the privacy in pictures, or maybe they do not want the particular individual to find what is behind the sensor areas. But because there are plenty of ways to see through the black or white marker, you would want to protect it from being revealed. Thus, below are a few tips you can follow to avoid your blacked-out or hidden image from being revealed.
- Since different options are used in the markup section, use multiple layers if using the highlighter. Ensure to create a thick layer till it is opaque.
- If you are using the pen tool, match the colour to the background and increase the opacity to the maximum, and one draw would be enough to cover up the area.
- You can also shape tools if you do not want to draw your picture. Select a shape you prefer with a highlighter colour or fill the shape with colour and draw it to the area you want to black out.
- You can also use the mosaic option to blur images. The mosaic option comes in different pixels and thicknesses; select the type you think is safe, and draw it around the area you want to hide.
Can you See Covered Text on your iPhone?
Most of the time, yes, but it depends on the opacity of the object used to cover the text on the iPhone.
Can you See What is Behind the Marked Black Area on iPhone?
Yes, you can usually see what is behind a marked black area on an iPhone, but it depends on different factors in your picture.
Can you See What is Behind the Black Scribbles on your iPhone?
Yes, you can see that it is behind the back scribbles on your iPhone, depending on the type of markup used and the thickness.
How to Stop Others from Seeing Covered Text on the Image?
If you do not want others to see your covered text image, ensure the thickness or the opacity of the marker you choose to cover a text. Using the highlight option, you can increase the number of layers.
Can one See Through a Highlighter Area on iPhone?
Though you can see through a highlighter area on iPhone, as it is transparent, if the area is highlighted in multiple layers to make it thick and opaque, you cannot see through.
VIDEO CREDITS:Tongbos_EN YouTube Channel
Continue Exploring: More Articles to Keep You Engaged