TikTok viewers may download videos to personal smartphones if the account holder has allowed video downloads for their profile. TikTok clips have shown to be quite successful and frequently go worldwide on and off of the internet due to their brief and humorous character, frequently because of the hilarious effects that TikTok regularly produces. Not all TikTok videos may be saved, even if storing a clip might be helpful when exchanging with pals using messaging applications or other online communities. So, as a creator, how to let people save your TikToks? Let us find out.
How Can You Let People Download Your TikTok?
TikTok is used by a variety of companies and organisations to communicate with their clients and advertise their services via original videos. By creating entertaining movies, users of this application also increase traffic and visibility.
If other users store their TikToks, that increases an individual’s influence. These recorded films may then be readily viewed and distributed to others via TikTok, Twitter, Youtube, etc. To allow others to save your TikToks, you must select the “Save Video” feature, which is, by default, disabled.
Some might quickly download your media to their Library by pressing on the “Download Video” button from your clips. You may enable this feature in the TikTok application’s preferences if you want other people to be able to save your video.
To accomplish it, just follow the procedure:
- Launch the TikTok app on your phone to get started.
- Choose Me in the nav bar after that.
- Next, find and press the symbol with three vertical lines that are located in the upper corner.
- Click privacy now from the Account department.
- Choose Permit your recordings to be saved when you get there, which is listed underneath the Safety header.
- Simply select On to allow people to save your TikTok clips.
Now others may save your films to watch on their smartphones while offline.
How Else Should You Proceed If Others Can’t Download Your TikToks?
Viewers occasionally might not be capable of seeing the “Download Video” feature on TikToks owing to unidentified problems or malfunctions. You can take several steps to fix the issue if consumers complain that they’re having trouble obtaining your content in this situation.
Change the Privacy of your Profile to Public
You should be aware that in order for those other users to save your clips on TikTok, your profile should be made public. On the contrary, individuals will not be able to save your files if you use a personal account.
By doing the preceding, you may change your profile from personal to the public:
- Launch the TikTok software and select Me from the navigational table’s bottom right corner to get started.
- To access Settings, click the symbol with the three vertical lines.
- Now, select privacy from the Settings screen.
- Then, disable the option for Private Account. There will be a verification message. Just click Agree.
Request someone to verify whether they can download your clips when you’re finished.
TikTok Assistance Can Aid You
You might consider getting in touch with TikTok Assistance if people still have trouble saving your TikToks.The assistance personnel will be able to explain to you in complete detail what must be done to resolve this specific problem. But be aware that it can take a while for them to reply.
You should perform the following:
- Find Me in the lower right corner of your TikTok application.
- Then, press the symbol with three vertical lines in the upper corner of the screen.
- Next, select Report A Issue from the Support menu.
- Next, choose Videos and Audio from the box labelled Feed/search/share. A few choices will surface. Select the one that most accurately reflects your problem.
- On the following page, pick “I require additional assistance” at the bottom of the page.
- Lastly, click Report after describing your problem under “Tell us your comments”.
How to Stop Others from Saving Your Tiktok Videos?
Proceed to “Privacy” and disable the “Enable your films to be saved” setting to disable “Save Video” on TikTok.
Nobody will be capable of downloading your TikTok clips after you disable the option.
Nevertheless, by capturing them with a screen recorder, viewers continue to be permitted to save your films.
Due to this, it is impossible to stop anyone from downloading your movies once you have published them on TikTok.
Users will have to deliberately capture your clips if you disable the “Let your clips be saved” choice, which will make it more difficult for them to preserve them.
Nevertheless, you may disable TikTok’s “Download Video” feature if you wish to limit the number of downloads to your clip.
Here is a process tutorial on how to accomplish this.
Go to “Privacy”
- Get through the TikTok biography and select privacy from the three dots.
- Launch TikTok on your smartphone to get started.
- Next, hit the “Me” symbol in the bottom menu bar to access your TikTok account.
- Click the three lines in the upper right corner of your account when you’re there.
- The preferences & security screen will then be shown.
- To access your privacy controls, click “Privacy.”
Select “Enable your clips to be saved.”
- Go to Safety and then Permit downloads of your content.
- You will arrive at the personal options menu after tapping “Privacy.”
- Locate the “Safety” heading by navigating to the bottom of the page.
- You’ll find several safety options, including the “Let your films be saved” choice, right beneath the safety banner.
- To modify the option, click “Enable your movies to be saved.”
Choose the “Off” choice
- You have the choice between the “On” or “Off” options under the “Let your movies be saved” preset.
- Everyone can save or store your TikTok movies if the “On” choice is selected.
- On the contrary side, the “Off” alternative stops users from capturing or storing your TikTok clips.
- To stop others from storing your clips on TikTok, choose “Off.”
- After that, click the back button three times to return to your account.
If the “Download Video” choice is not visible after tapping the share symbol on your clip, the function may be disabled.
A blocked-out choice indicates that you have deactivated it.
You have effectively disabled TikTok’s “Download Video” feature!
Everyone can quickly access a clip from TikTok using the “Download Video” feature. The setting is on by nature, allowing everyone to steal your TikTok clips. You may manage this choice through the “Let your clips be saved” feature on TikTok. And, you may deactivate that option to stop others from downloading your clips or let them keep it.
Check Out This Interesting Video,
VIDEO CREDITS: How To WiFi YouTube Channel
Discover More: Related Articles You Can’t Miss